Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Thanks, Lucky Magazine!

My birthday was on June 13 (I'm a quarter of a century old!) and so I went on a little weekend trip to a resort in northern Georgia. When I came back, I checked my Etsy stats and noticed that I had a lot of views from luckymag.com.

"Could this be the Lucky Mag?" I thought. "No...that's ridiculous..."

Well, I was so awesomely wrong, because Lucky Magazine absolutely featured one of my bath salts in their article "11 Etsy Beauty Products to Help You Survive Summer's Heat."

Ahh! See?!?!
As you can imagine, this is a big deal to me. I mean, everyone has heard of Lucky.

Hillary reached out to me on Etsy after the article came out to let me know, which I greatly appreciated. And of course I immediately went and posted links to the article on Etsy, Facebook, and Pinterest. This was basically the best birthday gift the Internet could have given me.

There are ten other cute Etsy products in the article, so definitely browse around. I particularly like this soap and concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment